Price: SEK 6,000,000. Reduced from SEK 7.000.000 Keen seller. Offers invited. Mooring can be taken over when buyer is approved by Stockholms hamn and is a buying company or private person with commercial business on board.
- (flagStat) Flag state: SE, Sweden
- (klassningsSallskap) Classification: Not certified
- (storstaLangd) LOA: 26.16 metres
- (storstaBredd) Beam: 5.58 metres
- (djupGaende) Draft: 2.48 metres
- (varv) Shipyard: Eriksbergs varv, Sweden
- (byggAr) Year built: 1925
- (ombyggnadsVarv) Refitted at: Guy Design
- (omByggVarvKom) Refit details: in 2008.
- (materialSkrov) Hull material: Steel
- (hemort) Home port: Stockholm, Sweden.
- (hojdOverVatten) Air draft: Max. 10.3 metres
- (tonnage) Tonnage: 117 GT / 35 NT
- (deplacement) Displacement: 117 tonnes
- (hytter_baddar) No. of cabins: 4
- (hamngenerator)Port generator: (portalelement hamngenerator tillverkare )Ford (slut portalelement Maskiner)(portalelement hamngenerator gangtimmar )12 running hours, (slut portalelement Maskiner)(portalelement hamngenerator generator )Stamford (slut portalelement Maskiner)(portalelement hamngenerator generatorEffekt ) 77,5 kVA, (slut portalelement Maskiner)Starts automatically if the shore connection is cut off. slut inre portalelement med 5 element
- (maskinKommentar)Misc: Petter Gedda currently has no propulsion. Petter Gedda was planned to be substantially fixed moored at the dock. However, the regulatory framework in the Ports of Stockholm in 2004 that all ships in the harbor could be driven under its own power. The ship's original engine - a Skandia 2-cylinder compression-ignition engine - was decommissioned in the 1950s. At that time they decided to fill the propeller sleeve with concrete. During the renovation it was decided that the best option was to use diesel electric propulsion and the most economic option was to mount a so-called Schottel. Therefore they installed the generator of 100 hp that via hydraulics can both manage and operate the ship in the estimated cruising speed of 7 knots.
In 2006 the port changed the regulations and therefore only the generator had become installed and the Schottel propeller was never mounted. Technical documentation is available to complete the installation of schottel and hydraulics.
Engine room equipment
- (varmepanna)Heater: (portalelement varmepanna tillverkare )CTC (slut portalelement Maskinrumsutrustning)(portalelement varmepanna modell )1200 Family (slut portalelement Maskinrumsutrustning)slut inre portalelement med 2 element
- (oljebrannare)Burner: (portalelement oljebrannare tillverkare )Bentone (slut portalelement Maskinrumsutrustning)(portalelement oljebrannare modell )BEO 10v, (slut portalelement Maskinrumsutrustning)(portalelement oljebrannare kapacitet )230 W (slut portalelement Maskinrumsutrustning)slut inre portalelement med 3 element
- (tankarDiesel)Diesel: (listelement tankarDiesel - Tankar)2,5 + 2,5 t(slut listelement)
- (tankarFarskvatten)Fresh water: (listelement tankarFarskvatten - Tankar)1,2 m3 + 1,2 m3 (slut listelement)
- (tankarSvartvatten)Septic: (listelement tankarSvartvatten - Tankar)3,5 + 3,5 t(slut listelement)
- (tankarGravatten)Grey water: (listelement tankarGravatten - Tankar)4 + 4 t(slut listelement)
- (tankarKommentar)Misc: The tanks can be emptied via shore connection, by truck or at sea. Regulated automatically or manually.
When Petter was thirteen years old, he accompanied his father to historical Ingria (southern shore of the gulf of Finland) and helped him with cartographic chores. During the trip, he had enshrined at Uppsala University, and studied there for a few years after his return in 1678, before he became a surveyor in Turku and Pori.
In 1685 he became inspector of Upplands surveyors, and was the same year officer director and later officer Captain. He was also head of the Navigation office in Karlskrona. His book, "General hydrographic chart book Öfwer Östersiön and Kattegat" was released in 1694, counts as the first real map of the coast of Sweden. It consists of ten maps and printed in Holland.
Certificates and documents
Dining room with large sliding doors, dining table designed by propeller blades and a seating area around the fireplace in the stern.
Modern kitchen with a bar table made from 900 years old black oak and windows facing the foredeck and the pool. Ilves gas stove with 5 burners. Central vacuum system.
Below deck there is a TV room. Guy Designs view with the decor was that you do not really see where the floor ends, wall or ceiling starts and therefore worked with mirrored glass as baseboards and windows close to the ceiling for natural light. The floor is black granit and sealing of glossy laminate.
Aft on lower deck is the master bedroom with private toilet. Fore of the TV-room is another bedroom with private bathroom and shower. Fore are two more bedrooms with double beds.
At the bow of the lower deck there is a sauna, shower and toilet in Italian mosaic. Laundry room with washer and dryer
The former wheelhouse is currently used as an office and has access to the large sun deck. The staircase leads down to the main dining room and continue down to the lower deck.
Gangway on the port side. On the aft deck is the entry to the engine room, which today has pumps and generators.
Generator for power supply and starts automatically if shore connection is cut off. Originally installed for using a Schottel propeller in the future. Electrical panels, pumps, alarms and boiler.
The refit is well documented with pictures, here are some from inside of tanks and during construction.
All details given in good faith but not guaranteed. Equipment are subject to change or be removed from the vessel.
Copyright and Disclaimer © All images, video and text are copyright 2018-2021 Shipsforsale Sweden AB. Content on this website is only for personal, non-commercial use and are not to be distributed. For any other purpose please contact email@example.com