SEK 1.700.000 + moms SEK 1.200.000 + moms
Previously used by the Swedish Maritime Administration for navigation training, and by the current owners as shooting range in the Stockholm archipelago.
Drydocked 2018-2019 and was high pressure blasted, painted, new anodes, new batteries, welding jobs and new Thordon bearings. Also drydocked on Tenö Shipyard during the summer of 2021: painted hull and serviced injectors. Pictures from recent dry dock can be found below.
Helga can be inspected on Rindö outside Stockholm.
- (flagStat) Flag state: SE, Sweden
- (klassningsSallskap) Classification: Not certified
- (langd) L: 15.90 metres
- (LPP) LPP: 13.00 metres
- (LVL) LWL: 14.90 metres
- (storstaBredd) Beam: 3.80 metres
- (djupGaende) Draft: 0.80 metres
- (varv) Shipyard: Dockstavarvet, Sweden
- (byggnummer) Yard number: 337
- (byggAr) Year built: 1989
- (batTyp) Vessel type: Combat boat 90H
- (materialSkrov) Hull material: Aluminium
- (materialOverbyggnad) Material superstructure: Aluminium
- (hemort) Home port: Stockholm, Sweden
- (hojdOverVatten) Air draft: 5.0 metres
- (tonnage) Tonnage: Not measured for tonnage
- (lattvikt) Light ship: 13,2 tonnes
- (deplacement) Displacement: 20 tonnes
- (maskinToppFart) Top speed: 34 knots
- (huvudmotor)Main engine: 2 Scania DSI14 52 M 21V, 2 x 625 bHp. 4100 running hours
- (motorKommentar)Comments: The boat was blasted and painted in 2013. The engines were serviced and water jets renovated and painted in July, 2016.
- (propeller)Drive type: KaMeWa FF jet 450 water jet
Engine room equipment
- (maskinUtrSkyddstrafoTillv)Transformer: (listelement maskinUtrSkyddstrafoTillv - Maskinrumsutrustning)Nordtrafo TT401, 2.5 kVA(slut listelement)
- (maskinUtrStyrmaskineri)Steering gear: (listelement maskinUtrStyrmaskineri - Maskinrumsutrustning)SeaStar Hydraulic (slut listelement)
- (tankarDiesel)Diesel: (listelement tankarDiesel - Tankar)1800 l(slut listelement)
- (livflottar)Life raft: (portalelement livflottar tillverkare )Lalizas (slut portalelement Sakerhetsutrustning)(portalelement livflottar modell )Iso-Raft (slut portalelement Sakerhetsutrustning)(portalelement livflottar kapacitet )6 persons. (slut portalelement Sakerhetsutrustning)slut inre portalelement med 3 element (portalelement livflottar tillverkare )Lalizas (slut portalelement Sakerhetsutrustning)(portalelement livflottar modell )Iso-Raft (slut portalelement Sakerhetsutrustning)(portalelement livflottar kapacitet )6 persons. (slut portalelement Sakerhetsutrustning)slut inre portalelement med 3 element (portalelement livflottar tillverkare )Viking (slut portalelement Sakerhetsutrustning)(portalelement livflottar kapacitet )6 persons. (slut portalelement Sakerhetsutrustning)slut inre portalelement med 2 element
- (dackStralKastare)Search light: 1
- (Ankare) Anchor: 1
Certificates and documents
Wheelhouse with 2 fixed, suspended KAB chairs for kaptain and navigator. One extra KAB 301 chair for passenger that can be folded up in between the two.
Transport area/cargo hold with military seats along both sides. Air tube brackets and fire alarm system panel. Fore is the wheelhouse and underneath is 2 stowage compartments that can be rebuilt into a toilet facility. Door to fore peak.
Hull and deck was sand blasted and painted at Rindo Marine summer of 2013. Aft deck with engine room hatches and separate entry, cargo hatch. New rubber in bow and modified bow hatches.
Engine room with 2 x Scania DSI 14. Automatic fire extinguishing system and battery set up. Engine service and water jets renovated and painted in July 2016.
Fore peak with hatches built to quickly set marines on to shore. Water tights door aft for transportation hold.
This is pictures of alternative sollutions on other Combat boat´s 90H that are used by other goverment organisations. Some have galley, several beds and toilet in forward side compartment.
Dry in warm storage at Tenö Shipyard, Sweden in November 2018-2019. High pressure blasted, painted, new anodes, new impeller lining in the water jets, control of electricity on board, new batteries and cables, new Furuno radar, replaced Cutles bearing on both sides against Thordon water lubricated bearing.
All details given in good faith but not guaranteed. Equipment are subject to change or be removed from the vessel.
Copyright and Disclaimer © All images, video and text are copyright 2017-2023 Shipsforsale Sweden AB. Content on this website is only for personal, non-commercial use and are not to be distributed. For any other purpose please contact email@example.com